Nothing can make your skin crawl quite like the thought of a pest invading your bedroom while you are trying to sleep. Whether it is a roach crawling across your arm and waking you up in the middle of the night or finding fresh insect bites all over you in the morning, you aren’t going to get a good night’s sleep if you are dealing with bedroom pests.
There are several different bedroom pests that can turn your place of rest into a living nightmare. If you notice any of the following types of bugs or pests in your space, it is time for you to consider Salem pest management:
- Bed Bugs – The most common bedroom pest, bed bugs feed on humans while they sleep. They spread quickly throughout the home by catching rides on clothing, books, and other items.
- Fleas – Fleas can make it into your home through your clothing or pets. Once they make it inside, they will feed on any food source available to them, including you and your family.
- Ants – Ants are on a mission to find food. If you have crumbs or trash around your bedroom, then they will be drawn to it.
- Cockroaches – Roaches are also attracted to food and trash. They also tend to come in and hang out around water sources, which means bedrooms with an en suite are extra attractive to them.
- Spiders – Spiders tend to build webs in cluttered rooms, typically in the corners.
- Mice & Rats – Rodents typically go to food and water, but they are also inclined to find a warm and dark place to make their nest, which could lead them to dressers or closets.